I am a licensed psychotherapist, practicing for fourteen years.
I received training with young children, adolescents, adults and couples. In addition, I have ten years of prior experience working as a social worker with clients of all ages from a variety of cultural backgrounds. I am interested in and mindful of the ways cultural differences impact my work.
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (Ca Lic. #49457)
- MA, Counseling/Psychology, Pacifica Graduate Institute
- BA, Social Work, Humboldt State University
- Graduate, The Psychotherapy Institute's Two Year Post-Graduate Training Program
- Former Secretary to Executive Board, The Psychotherapy Institute
- Member, The Psychotherapy Institute
- Member, Northern California Society for Psychoanalytic Psychology
- Clinical Member, California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists
- Clinical Member, Marin CAMFT
- Member, Psychologytoday.com, GoodTherapy.org, CounselingCalifornia.com